EltaMD's UV Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ provides powerful protection against UVA and UVB rays. Water and sweat-resistant, this advanced formula absorbs quickly into the skin hydrating and calming heated and red skin without leaving the face shiny or with a white cast. When applied, a sheen-like look appears then immediately dries down to a matte finish helping to even skin tone. Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation while offering high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
- Zinc Oxide: natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Squalane: contains plant-derived squalane which restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- Antioxidant: contains vitamin C to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- Excellent protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays
- Water-resistant (80 minutes) and sweat-resistant
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV), infrared radiation (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free and alcohol-free
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
Tip: UV Sheer does not require a special cleanser and can be easily removed by regular facial wash.
EltaMD UV Sheer Broad‐Spectrum SPF 50+
How To Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. For use on children under 6 months, ask a physician.